Benefit is known for doing some great value sets but nothing could have prepared me for their new and exclusive Cheekathon Palette. This amazing palette hold five of Benefit’s best-selling powders and the best thing about it is that they’re FULL SIZE. At the value of £44.50, you’re really getting your money’s worth when an individually boxed powder is £23.50.
If I’m honest, I was a little worried about buying the palette, with a darker skin tone I was’t sure if all of the powders would suit me. However, in box comes a small booklet with three different tips on how you can combine them to create the perfect look. This was so helpful to me, since I’m only just starting to use make up properly.
- Dandelion – This pink perk-me-up face powder instantly radiates your complexion in an instant and adds a ballerina pink finish to the apple of your cheeks.
- Hoola – This bronze powder can be lightly brushed all over the face to instantly give a healthy tan. You can have that summer look all year round.
- Rockateur – Famously provocative cheek powder. Pick up the beat with a rush of heat! Our new box o`powder in rockin` rose gold turns heads on stage…and off.
- Dallas – This is a blusher and bronzer in one which makes it suitable for all complexions.
- CORALista – Coral blush for a tropical flush. Now every gal can feel like a `rio` temptress anytime, anywhere with a stroke of this sunlit pink powder across her cheekbones.
- Mini Powder Brush
This is an exclusive kit and for the UK it’s only available in store and online in the House of Fraser. So, if you’re looking to get one I would order it pretty quickly before they’re snapped up.